Breaking News
recent

Two days of Cricutting and a trip to Hobby Lobby

I have enjoyed the last two days SO MUCH!!! Not only did I finish the BBTB challenge early, I made two gift card holders (see the photos of the Teapot) for a swap, and I cut titles and embellishments to take to a crop at the lake next weekend. One of my friends (well two friends really) and her mom host several of us at their lake house for a non-stop crop every few months. It is so wonderful! Anyway, I spent some time organizing my photos and I cut some page titles, etc. to go with some of the photos.







This evening I went to Hobby Lobby seeking markers. I really wanted Copic markers, but I just could not justify the $5.00 per maker price! So I looked around and found that all maker sets were on sale. I ended up with a really nice set of Faber-Castell (24 set) markers. Again, I was happy with the sale as even my second choice markers were normally priced at $60.00. The thing is, with Hobby Lobby there is NO REASON to ever pay full price. Everything goes on sale regularly. Anyway, now that I have exposed my cheap side (!!) I will move on.


I had one last Christmas gift arrive today. Dh gave me the Making Memories Large Embellishment center. I am very pleased with it as my main desk (and hutches) were over flowing. So a lot of the flower, the stickles, and the cirlce punches now have a new home (along with Michelle and Barack - just for Jen to enjoy).


While I was rearranging things in scrap-land, I also put away (sorted by color) the 100 sheets of assorted bazzil card stock that ds gave me for Christmas.

I hate that my break will end on Monday..... I love having this much time to spend with my toys!!
emplek

emplek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015