Breaking News
recent

Jumping the Gun... St. Valentine's Day Sneak-Peak

I finally took down all of the Christmas decorations (except for the 6 red ornaments sitting in a tray on my coffee table - I cannot find where I hid their box from myself!). I always feel like we have lost all color when everything gets put away. So today, between other projects, I made a St. Valentine, Be Mine 3D centerpiece for my entry way table.


I used Doodlecharms for the assorted heart pieces, Celebration for the cupcakes, George for the circle cuts on the edges of the hearts, and Storybook for the words. I also used Tami's (Sunnieday) new year's gift to the cricut mb as embellishments. For some reason Valentine's always makes me think of cupcakes. Odd, I know.


The vintage photo came from Clearly Vintage (http://clearlyvintage.blogspot.com/), where there are many amazing images. I liked this cute little female Cupid (women's rights, and such).



Well, I may have jumped the gun, but the retailer all beat me to the punch!!!
emplek

emplek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015