Breaking News
recent

Roses are Red.... And so are some Valentine Cards!

I so enjoyed the Valentine centerpiece that I decided to make a few Valentine Cards! I went back to Cora's Clearly Vintage Blog and selected more vintage photos (see the link in the previous blog entry). I LOVE this couple.... They are so nerdy! What does that say about me that I think nerdy is adorable??? I also used some of Regina's valentine printable stamps from The Cuting Cafe (see the link at the lower left of my blog). Regina has such fun printable stamps - I know these are only my FIRST valentine cards, not nearly all of them!!!

emplek

emplek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015