Breaking News
recent

Happy New Year! :: Busy year already!

Happy New Year everyone!

I cannot believe how quickly 2008 came and went. Things are insanely busy as usual. If you've contacted me through an Etsy convo and email, hang in there and I hope to reply soon. I have got a mountain to get through and it will take some time. I apologize for the delay. Thank you so much for your patience!

In press news, the wonderful ladies at Southern Weddings have released their first print edition! I'm delighted to say that twigs & honey pieces are being featured in their first issue in the "Fabulous Finds" section. The photos of the Encircling Gardens necklace and hair piece were taken by the wonderfully talented Paul Rich Studio (thank you!). Look for the issue on newsstands beginning January 6th. I can't wait to receive my hardcopy. From what I can tell, theirs will be a beautiful wedding publication! Thank you Southern Weddings!




In fashion news, I'm so excited to announce the upcoming English Dept. Bridal Fashion Show.
When: Sunday, February 1st at 2 pm
Where: The Cleaners at the Ace Hotel, 1022 SW Stark Street
There will be plenty of gorgeous dresses by The English Dept., lingerie by the ultra fab and feminine Lille Boutique, flowers by the always fresh and modern Ink & Peat, gift registries by Canoe, and accessories by twigs & honey (hooray!). More information to come. Lots of work ahead, but I'm thrilled!



On a completely random note, has anyone else seen this gorgeous new dress by Elizabeth Dye?? I have a new crush... head over heels. Visualizing twirling in this little and floaty number. I already showed Matt. You know... with my b-day coming up, it's good to help the guy out with subtle hints.


emplek

emplek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015