Breaking News
recent

Design Team Fun

This week I begin my journey as a design team member at Bitten by the Bug. I was a guest designer for the month of September and enjoyed the challenges SO MUCH; I hated for the month to end. I was very delighted when Regina asked if I would like to join the design team. My immediate answer was YES, yes, YES!!

This week's challenge involved using the scallope edged card from Christmas Cheer, as well as a font and doodle bat from the website of this week's challenge sponsor, Scrapnfonts. We had to use either DB Tis The Sesaon Modern doodlebat or the SNF Classy Charm font. This is what I came up with:
emplek

emplek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015