Breaking News
recent

Answers....

Happy Saturday everyone! I love Saturdays: no getting up early for work, I finish my BBTB weekly challenge, and I scrap in PJ's as long as I want to!!! I apologize for taking so long to answer the inquires into last week's BBTB challenge project. No, I did not cut the green frame piece. It is part of a set of Photos Mats that coordinate with a set of 12x12 Christmas paper. They are made by Little Yellow Bicycle and the product name is Sharon Ann "Christmas Magic Collection". The photo mats are sold separately, but I am include photos of all of the products. I think I purchased these products at the TwoPeas website. I hope this is helpful.
emplek

emplek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015