Breaking News
recent

Hanglar and Stanglar thank you card

I think I am just as in love with these adorable Hanglar and Stanglar images as I am with my Magnolias!! And thanks to a certain someone who shall go unnamed (you know who you are and I can't thank you enough!!!!), I am able to present some cards with these cutie patootie images!

I colored her with my copic markers and cut her out so I could pop her up for dimension. The frame she's poised on is cut with my Cricut Expression with my brand new Sweethearts Cartridge that I got from Hallmark Scrapbook. The bottom flower is Prima, and the pretty rose centered in each one was a gift from my wonderful friend, Jacque. The card base is Bazzill, DP is Three Bugs in a Rug, and the layering cardstock is from PTI.

I used my new Martha Stewart loop punch too! And see that really cool thing the card is sitting on? That's from my sweetest friend, DeeDee!! I love it! The butterfly and the charm are both from Michael's.
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!!
emplek

emplek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015