Breaking News
recent

Piping bag holder. . .Works For Me Wednesday


Just take a look at this neat little piping bag holder I picked up at Hobby Lobby last week! It's so great and now I don't have to use every glass in the house to stand up my piping bags! And, it was only $9.99...plus I used my 40% coupon and so was a real bargain. Clearly, I couldn't NOT buy it! :)

{I couldn't resist spending the extra $5.99 for the little plastic tips to keep them from drying out, either.}

This definitely works for me! We Are THAT Family is the place to see all of the WFMW ideas. For my archive of WFMW posts, please click here.
emplek

emplek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015